Each treatment is a spontaneous creation, designed for each client combining the needs of the day with the over-arching treatment plan, so I just call it all “Combination.”
One of my treatment goals as a bodyworker is to meet you, wherever you are, and lead you back through your body. I want you to leave here not just feeling better, but already feeling more like yourself.
Each treatment will include:
18 yrs. Luxury Spa and Therapeutic experience, air-conditioned room, Kailua’s most comfortable massage table, Hot Towels, classically trained Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Positional Release Therapy, Myofascial Release Therapy, Lomi-Lomi kine forearm techniques, Shiatsu-like acupressure, Trigger Point work, Stretching, etc.
Hours of Availability:
Friday: 9:00-3:30 (rare)
Saturday: <N.A.> (family time)
354 Uluniu Street, Suite 104, Kailua.
This is inside the Kailua Business Center, and shares space with “Kailua Massage Therapy”. Abundant parking all around, but all of it is metered.
30 mins., 55
60 mins., 85
90 mins., 125
120 mins., 155
Bulk Packages and Monthly Memberships
60 or 90 minute massages can be bought in packs of five or ten, or if you prefer as a monthly subscription.
You might prefer a multi-pack package if:
- You would rather pay up front for a series of sessions, or
- You are working towards a specific goal, or
- You are working within a specific timeframe, or
- You want the best value for your massage dollar!
You might prefer a monthly membership if:
- You want massage to be a part of your monthly wellness routine, or
- You are already receiving regular massage and want to save money, or
- You would prefer incremental deductions from your bank account instead of a big lump sum, or
- Your wellness goals are more for the purposes of stress-reduction, relaxation, or bodily maintenance
Both monthly membership subscriptions and multi-pack packages earn free massage credits for yourself and to give away! Details here.
*referring to Therapeutic Massage and Massage Therapy as defined by the State of Hawaii